Friday, June 1, 2007

Camera Memory cards

Due to my error, I accidentally dropped my camera's memory card in a wrong slot on my computer and now I can't get it out. If I'm lucky, I might be able to tip the computer to get it out or I'll probably have to tear it apart to remove it. I have to have my camera, so I found an old card and put it in the camera. On that memory card there were some very old photos taken shortly after we came home with my 2nd daughter. She was about 11 months old at the time most of the photos were taken and was just starting to walk. She had only been with us about 2 months. Seeing those pictures brought back some great memories. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Becky said...

I did the same thing recently - found an old memory stick with pics of Abbie her first month home with us. Quite a startling reminder of how quickly they grow up, isn't it?
Welcome to the world of blogging!