An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief
Monday, June 25, 2007
Summer Colds
What's the deal with the weather being about 90 degrees and you end up with a horrible cold? I made it through the whole Winter with only a mild cold and now this week I feel terrible. My youngest daughter started this whole mess last week with the sneezing and runny nose. Then M. got the mild version of it but she got Pink eye. Now I think I got the worst of the cold. My husband was even kind enough to take the girls to my parents house for the weekend so I could get caught up on my sewing for people and I didn't even feel like quilting that much, so you know I don't feel 100%. Please let my body beat this cold soon! I want to stop coughing and blowing my nose long enough to get some rest!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry to hear you all are sick! Boy, you must be sick if you don't even feel like quilting. After reading through your blog I can see that quilting is like an addiction. I loved the picture of your "stash"! By the way, I have a spot for that Attick Window wall hanging made from Asian prints if it is for sale. Let me know the dimensions and price. See you soon!
Lynn from Indiana
Post a Comment