Thursday, June 14, 2007

So Sweet, maybe not..

Take a look at this face. She looks so sweet and innocent. In reality, you better not mess with this girl. She may be small but she takes care of herself! I took a chance this week and put her in a My-Gym Summer camp for 3 hours with her sister. She has only been wearing big girl panties for a couple of weeks now so I was a little worried about her going in her pants. I was also worried about her being away from me because in the past she hasn't handled that very well. She also isn't the greatest listener and participant when taking classes so that was another concern. On Tuesday, she did wonderful and listened to the teachers, didn't mind that I left and she stayed dry. She was so proud of herself when I came to pick her up. Since she did so well, I signed her up for 2 more days this week and then once a week for the rest of the summer. When I went to pick her up on Thursday, one of the teachers mentioned that she had to put her on a timeout shortly after I dropped her off. You may wonder what a little 3 yr old could do to go on a timeout in a Gym Class. Well she bit another girl only because that girl had a ball that she wanted. She doesn't Bite at home so that's a new behavior that she did. She's been known to shove, hit and fight with other kids but not bite! See I told you that you better not mess with the tiny girl in charge and you better give up your ball or suffer the consequences!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Lexi (age 3) has the same dress!!! Too cute!

Becky B