Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Orange Crush Update

I kind of left you hanging about the Orange Crush quilt since I haven't posted in over 2 months. Sorry about that. Life has a way of getting in the way and posting here hasn't been a priority for me. I have been working steadily on the OC quilt and am now trying to finish step 6, the final step. I have about 1/4 of the quilt top sewn together now just need to finish, hopefully sometime this week. I will now post photos of all the steps of my quilt up to the step 5. You will just have to wait a little bit more to see the final quilt.

Step 2 blocks

Step 3 blocks

Step 4 blocks (step 1 blocks are the 4 patches in the corners, I forgot to take a photo of that step before I sewed the block together)

Step 5 blocks

Sneak preview of what the final quilt might look like.

No comments: