Below are photos taken on her first and last day of Kindergarten. She even looks a lot older. Congratulations M on doing a great job in Kindergarten and I hope you do just as well in 1st grade and beyond.
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief
Friday, June 27, 2008
My Baby is growing up
Even though I'm very proud of my little girl, M., I'm kind of sad that my baby is growing up. It's hard to believe that yesterday was her last day of Kindergarten and she is now a 1st grader (Just in case you are wondering why in the world she was in school until the end of June, it's because of a teacher's strike last Oct/Nov. Instead of getting out the end of May we ended up going to school until June 26.) M has grown so much during these past 9 months of Kindergarten. She started school not being able to read and now she can read to us. She made lots of new friends and adored her teacher. She was sad to have School end because she loved going there everyday. Her teacher's comment on her last report card was that "She is happy all the time and always has such a positive attitude towards school." I'm so glad that her first year of school was a positive experience and that she has gained a love of learning.
Below are photos taken on her first and last day of Kindergarten. She even looks a lot older. Congratulations M on doing a great job in Kindergarten and I hope you do just as well in 1st grade and beyond.

Below are photos taken on her first and last day of Kindergarten. She even looks a lot older. Congratulations M on doing a great job in Kindergarten and I hope you do just as well in 1st grade and beyond.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Our Rachel finished Kindergarten, too, and you're so right - it's hard to see them grow up so quickly! I love the little person she's becoming, but I sure do miss those baby and preschool days! Which makes us treasure every ordinary day with our girls that much more! Enjoy them this summer (any plans to hit the great Midwest over the summer?)!
Post a Comment