Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dance

Last night E had her Dance Recital Dress Rehearsal. Her actual recital will be this Saturday. She will be doing only one ballet dance. I tried to take a few pictures of her last night in her costume, but she wasn't too cooperative. This was the only photo I got of her prior to her dance. Hopefully on Saturday when she has all the makeup on, I can get a few better photos. Later I figured out why she wasn't looking so happy. She wasn't feeling good and Mommy didn't realize it until after I went back to the dressing room after her dance. I just thought she was still kind of waking up because she took a little nap this afternoon. She was running a fever by that time and later that evening she got sick all over the car. Poor thing. Even though she wasn't feeling good, she did a great job and went on stage (with no tears) and did her dance.

No comments: