Both of my girls have been doing gymnastics. M. started when she was 3 1/2 years old and is now on the Gym's Pre-competition team. She goes to the gym 3 hours a week now and if she continues, the time spent at the gym will do nothing but increase. I spend a lot of time just sitting and watching both of them get into great shape (maybe I should be doing some gymnastics, on second thought, maybe not because I'll end up in the hospital if I did) So far, M loves it and is doing very well. I'm always amazed at what she is able to do now and how strong she is becoming. E. started gymnastics this year in the preschool recreation program. So far she loves it too. She's not quite as adventurous as M. is but she is also doing well. She is so excited the day she gets to do gymnastics like her big sister instead of just watching her. I just had some photos taken of them so I thought I would share.
No comments:
Post a Comment