Monday, December 17, 2007

Santa Weekend


This was the weekend for Santa Visits. E. saw Santa at her Dad's work on Friday (the photo to the left) and both M. and E. saw Santa on Saturday at their Chinese School. E. has been very specific on what she would like Santa to bring her. In her exact words "A dance and sing, Pinkie Pie my little pony" M. has varied her requests from a beautiful doll to Streak and Style.

This is the first year, that M. has had doubts about the whole Santa thing. I think she still wants to believe but isn't so sure how Santa can deliver all those presents in one night (she is asking how that's possible now). She is also saying that the Santa she saw was just someone in a costume. I guess she's growing up faster than I would like :(

No comments: