This is a OHGW quilt that I'm making for a client. It uses 179 squares and they are set on point with a 1 1/2 inch sashing between. I used a purple fabric for the corner triangles that matched the outer border print. I just finished the top a few days ago and now I need to do the machine quilting. Hopefully I will have time to get that done before the Holidays.
This is a closeup of the quilt
This is a large tote bag. I'm currently making one for a client and I wanted to make sure that I could follow the instructions well enough to not mess it up before I started my clients tote. I just used fabric that I had here at the house. Most of the fabric is from a Laurel Burch Line. Even though I did my sample one before I started my clients, I still managed to goof up and cut the lining incorrectly. Luckily I was able to find the fabric online to fix my mistake.
This year, I tried something new and made my first purse. I had so much fun so I thought why not give purses as gifts this year. Here are just 3 purses that I've done so far. I've completed a total of 6 purses and I have 2 others halfway done.
2 comments:
Oooooh, I like the cute purses. Was it a pattern that you purchased, and what is the name of it, or did you just make it up?????
The smaller purses are a Tammy Tadd Design called the zippy convertable. Here is a link to the pattern: http://tammytadddesigns.com/shopping/pgm-more_information.php?id=97&=SID
I did put the zipper in though and they still look great.
Post a Comment