M.'s 4 year old Preschool Photo. Notice the difference in hair length. The short hair wasn't something that I had planned but M. had a different idea. She decided to cut her hair and there was nothing I could do but cut it very short. She had longer hair than this on adoption day when she was 11 months old. M's Kindergarten photo. The hair is finally getting longer. She is very lucky that her hair grows very fast. I've had assurances from her that she won't cut it again (in the past, her promises were not kept because she has cut her hair a total of 5 times so far). I did have her hair curled a little bit before she left for school, but it was so hot that day, her curls didn't last.
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief
Monday, November 26, 2007
Through the years
M. has changed so much these last 3 years. I thought it might be fun seeing how she has changed each year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment