Monday, November 26, 2007




How many projects can one person have at the same time? For me, I guess it is many! This quilt is just one of the lastest quilts that I've finished. It's a signature quilt that I made for my second cousin's High School Graduation. First I made all the blocks and she then had all of her friends and family sign each block. She then sent them back to me and I sewed the top and did the machine quilting. My Aunt will be giving her the finished quilt for Christmas.
As to the other many projects going on, I've been very busy. I've machine quilted 2 quilts for a customer and added the binding. I have also been busy making Christmas presents before I start on 3 more projects for customers. This year, my project of choice have been purses. Yesterday, I made 3 of them and I have plans to make several more. I'm also trying to sew a Charity quilt top too (I end up working on this when I get bored with another project). After I finish these, I will then have to make a OHGW quilt and another purse/tote for a customer and then I have another quilt in the waiting to machine quilt for someone. I will be plenty busy this Christmas season. On top of all that, I still have to get the girls to all of their activities, do some shopping, maybe find time to make cookies (I'm tempted not to do this because I end up eating too many), maybe clean the house and sleep.

No comments: