Thursday, January 31, 2008

Why is it that when you have something big planned, someone ends up getting sick. We are leaving in 2 days for China and M. came home from school yesterday running a fever. FUN!! This morning she woke up with a terrible cold. Now I'm hoping I can get her well in 2 days so we can have a good trip. I'm also hoping that I don't end up with the same sickness while in China. I guess I better make that trip to Walmart to buy those cold medicines for myself that I forgot to buy and may not have packed. We had all winter to get sick, why now!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Oh, Melinda, I've been so busy that I didn't even know about your trip until today! How exciting for you and Meghan to share this experience! I do pray that you are both healthy for the trip! I know you know to push fluids, and bring a good antibiotic with you, and you'll be fine! Have a wonderful trip - I can't wait to see your photos!

Anonymous said...

Melinda, I hope y'all had a great flight and that you are having a wonderful trip! Take care and don't get sick! Can't wait to see your pictures! Maree :~D