Friday, January 18, 2008

Finished Step 1

Step 2 9 patch Blocks

Step 1 is completed!! Now I'm working on Step 2. It's taking me a little longer because making 9 patch blocks is a little more time intensive than triple rail blocks. I was able to put about 10 blocks together though so you can see all of my color choices. I have all of the individual units of the 9 patch completed and now just need to sew them into 90 more blocks. Since I'm now hooked on finishing this quilt, I'm hoping to get some more sewing time this afternoon so I can finish step 2 and start step 3. If I'm real lucky, I will have lots of sewing time this weekend and maybe can almost complete the quilt. My DH was out of town for the last 4 days so I have lots of leverage to have him watch the girls for me so I can sew.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I'm impressed! I never knew what a mystery quilt was. I'm eager to watch your progress!
Melinda