Saturday, January 26, 2008

One more week

Only 1 more week and M and I will be on a plane for Beijing!!!! We can't wait!!! Do you think M is a little excited when she is telling everyone that she sees "I'm going to China for my Birthday"? She really wants to see the Great Wall. There is a show on Discovery Channel this Sunday about the Great Wall so I'm sure she will be even more excited to see it after the show. The above photo was taken on our trip in Nov 2004 to adopt E. I don't have my bags packed yet and probably won't even start until later in the week. I'm hoping I can fit everything in two suitcases. I'm taking quite a few donation items for the orphanage that will be visiting. At least there should be lots of room in our bags on the way home for all the stuff we'll buy.

No comments: