This is what I saw when I was driving in front of a Denny's in our town. What in the world can be so good in Denny's to make anyone in their right mind stand outside in the cold just to get in the front door. Even if they were giving away free food, I don't think I would stand in line at a Denny's for it.
photo 4
2 comments:
They were giving away free food - a free grand slam breakfast to everybody. It was advertised during the superbowl (I was told), I heard about it on the radio - but stand outside? I don't think so either.
That explains it a little better, but I still wouldn't have stood outside. The temperature was in the high 20's and it was snowing a little. You can't see in the photo but the line extended about 1/2 down the other side of the building.
Post a Comment