Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday E!!!!

Today E is turning 5! It's hard to believe that my baby is now five and no longer a little baby! Today is a low key day for her but tomorrow is her big party. She is having a party at her Gymnastics gym and all of her friends from school and the neighborhood will be there. Below are some photos of E through the years.


E right after placement in China. She was 8 1/2 months old



E starting to walk at 10 1/2 months old. Yes she was that young and that tiny ! She's always been my girl who is on the go and into everything!

E at 18 months old

E at 2 1/2 years old. I don't have many professional photos up to this point because she refused to sit for a photo shoot prior to this one.

E's 3 year old Preschool photo.

E at almost 5.

Today E is still very active and has a great imagination. She's a very bright little girl who on a daily basis keeps surprising us with what she says and talks about. She is even full of advice for her big sister, like "If you want something, just cry. That's what I do" (she actually said this in front of us!) Today if you ask E what she wants to be when she grows up, she'll tell you a Scientist. Pretty ambitious for a 5 year old, but I have no doubt that she'll be doing something in the Science field when she's adult. I even envision her being a doctor (she is constantly looking at a Human Body book and asking me all about the photos). I'm looking forward to experiencing all that this special little girl does during her life!

1 comment:

my3 kids said...

Happy 5th birthday E. Loved looked at your pictures and seeing how much you have grown. It looks to me that you are a Yangxi girl..am I right? We have a daughter from Yangxi as well who just turned 4 in January:)