Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I've Failed

My attempt at posting a picture a day has failed! I will try to play catchup for all the days that
I've missed, but not sure if I can continue to post a photo a day. It was a great idea but the extra time it takes to do this, just isn't available. I will do my best to keep posting photos but I can't guarantee that it will be daily.
On Saturday, I spent the most of the day sewing at my little guild's UFO Sewing day. I got a lot accomplished and I actually finished another one of my UFO's that I have listed. I finished piecing the top for the Tobacco Roads quilt. I think it turned out OK. Now there's another one to add to the "to be quilted" pile. I also made great strides in finishing up the Shadow of the Bear Quilt top. Only one more side to sew on and that top will be in the finished pile. Below are photos of the Tobacco Roads quilt and another photo of the Trading Patches quilt.

Tobacco Roads Quilt (photo 13)

Larger view of the Trading Patches quilt (photo 14)

No comments: