Saturday, February 7, 2009

Snow

Sorry for not posting a photo yesterday. I did have a good excuse and that was I had to attend my Aunts Funeral. My dad's sister past away last Tuesday from a brain tumor. She was 77 years old and put up a valiant fight. Thursday afternoon E and I headed up to my parents house for the evening to attend the funeral on Friday. My photo for Friday is a picture I took of the all the snow that was on the ground. My parents only live a little over an hour from me but they have received twice as much snow as we have. They still had lots of snow on the ground. We are going to have some high temperatures this weekend and most of next week so all of our snow will probably melt. I'm not sad about that. I'm ready for Spring!photo 6

No comments: