An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Give Me the Strength...
that I'll need to be a "good" single parent for 30 days. DH is out of town for work for 30 days so all the parenting will be up to me! The girls for the most part are really good but they are 3 and 5 and have their "moments". It's those times that I'll need the stength to deal with it because there won't be anyone else to help. At least the girls are busy with school, gymnastics, dance classes and Chinese Language class so I can get out of the house for a little while and break up the monotony. I also have my hobby of quilting to help me relax. I just hope the girls give me time to sew! After this 30 days, I will have more understanding and admiration for all those Single parents out there!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You can do it:)
Oh, Melinda, hang in there! You'll do just great!
Well, one week down and it hasn't been too bad. This weekend was probably the most stressful because of the fighting over what TV show to watch, who gets to play on the computer (E. has now mastered the mouse and isn't content on just watching M. play), leapster cartridges and so on...Now that M. is back in school today it should be better.
Post a Comment