Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Quilt top 18

This quilt is from a pattern called EUREKA. It uses 11 different fabrics in 3 color ways, pink/fushia, green and cream/tan. A friend of mine is interested in a quilt for her brother's wedding in a queen/double size and what do you know, I have many of those in that size that just needs to be quilted. This same friend has purchased several of my quilts in the past and are displayed proudly in her home so I don't have a problem parting with one because I know the quilts will be cherished. She will send the quilt to a professional machine quilter to have it finished so the quilts usually end up looking so much better than if I tried to machine quilt them.

Close up of the corner of the quilt
Close up of the center of the quilt.

No comments: