An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief
Monday, July 28, 2008
A day at the Aviary
Today I took the girls to the Aviary for something to do. They enjoyed it but not as much as I would have liked. I could have just sat in the exhibits and watched the birds all day. They had many free flight exhibits and I'm sure I didn't get to see all the birds that were there hidden among the foilage. It is kind of relaxing just listening to all the birds sing (or make lots of noise) and watching them just fly around. Of course the girls just couldn't sit there all day so I had to move on. I did take some wonderful photos and thought I would share some with you. Birds really are very beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment