I'm excited for M. to be going to school and have the opportunity to learn and also to make new friends. Of course, I will be a little sad because my baby is growing up. Thinking of how far she has come from the tiny, crying baby that we first met almost 5 years ago and now how she has grown into this beautiful, not afraid, bright, outgoing young lady will probably make me cry.
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Ready for School
I'm excited for M. to be going to school and have the opportunity to learn and also to make new friends. Of course, I will be a little sad because my baby is growing up. Thinking of how far she has come from the tiny, crying baby that we first met almost 5 years ago and now how she has grown into this beautiful, not afraid, bright, outgoing young lady will probably make me cry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She looks ready to learn!I don't blame you for being sad... I can't imagine sending my little one to school yet, and he is still in China:)
Post a Comment