I just had to share one of our favorite photos of M. taken while we were in China. She was just a couple weeks shy of being 1 year old and it was taken about a a week after she was placed with us. Two of her best features are highlighted in this photo, her eyes and that beautiful smile.
I thought this picture was lost forever on our old computer but I finally figured out a way to save it. My new computer wasn't able to read any of the photos that I had saved on disks (I'm not a computer whiz so I couldn't figure it out) even though the old one could read the disk. I thought all my photos were gone until today. I tried downloading the photos onto my digital camera and it worked. Now I will be busy transferring the photos from the old disks to my camera and then to the new computer to save again on Cd's.
No comments:
Post a Comment