Would you know what kind of Butterfly this was if you saw it? I didn't (nor did her dad and the two other adults with us) but my 3 year old did. At the Butterfly Conservatory, she was the only one who said "That's a Blue Morpho Butterfly" and she was right. I found out today how she knew about the Blue Morpho. She loves Go Diego Go and the show today was all about the Blue Morpho Butterfly. Maybe I should be watching Diego a little more so I can be as knowledgeable about animals as much as E.
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Blue Morpho Butterfly
Would you know what kind of Butterfly this was if you saw it? I didn't (nor did her dad and the two other adults with us) but my 3 year old did. At the Butterfly Conservatory, she was the only one who said "That's a Blue Morpho Butterfly" and she was right. I found out today how she knew about the Blue Morpho. She loves Go Diego Go and the show today was all about the Blue Morpho Butterfly. Maybe I should be watching Diego a little more so I can be as knowledgeable about animals as much as E.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment