Sorry for not posting in a very long time! I do have great intentions to post something but end up getting preoccupied by something else and then forgetting. The girls are doing well. School is going good for both of them. I'm busy keeping up with all of their activities. M is still doing gymnastics and that means she's at the gym for 4 days a week for a total of 16 hours. She will be starting her competitive season in about 1 month. Her first meet will be a practice meet at the Gym on Dec 30. She still has a few skills that she needs to polish before then, so I'm hoping she gets better in the next 3 weeks. On top of her gymnastics she is still doing Girl Scouts and Chinese Dance. Her first public performance with Chinese dance is at the First Night event in downtown Pittsburgh on Dec 31. Her dance school will be performing at the August Wilson Center. M's class will be doing their "Happy Little Tebitan Girls" dance.
E is not quite as busy but add her activities in with M and I'm on the road all the time. E is still doing gymnastics and is getting better everyday. She just loves her class now and we haven't had any tears at all this season so far. E also has joined a Daisy troop and has just started to have a few activities with her troop. She also began violin lessons in the middle of October. She is doing very well so far and her teacher is impressed with how quickly she took to reading the music and playing. Her little violin is so small and she looks so cute playing it.
I have been finding some time to do a little sewing. I've mainly been sewing some bags/purses in the hopes of maybe making a few dollars by selling them. So far I haven't done any craft shows but may do some in the future. I've also just started doing a Bonnie Hunters Mystery Quilt "Carolina Christmas". This is my first quilt that I've sewn in a very long time and I am enjoying the process. I haven't made any more progress in the UFO list posted to the right. Maybe 2010 will be the year to finish some of them.
Below are a few photos of the girls and some of my work since the last time I've posted.
E is not quite as busy but add her activities in with M and I'm on the road all the time. E is still doing gymnastics and is getting better everyday. She just loves her class now and we haven't had any tears at all this season so far. E also has joined a Daisy troop and has just started to have a few activities with her troop. She also began violin lessons in the middle of October. She is doing very well so far and her teacher is impressed with how quickly she took to reading the music and playing. Her little violin is so small and she looks so cute playing it.
I have been finding some time to do a little sewing. I've mainly been sewing some bags/purses in the hopes of maybe making a few dollars by selling them. So far I haven't done any craft shows but may do some in the future. I've also just started doing a Bonnie Hunters Mystery Quilt "Carolina Christmas". This is my first quilt that I've sewn in a very long time and I am enjoying the process. I haven't made any more progress in the UFO list posted to the right. Maybe 2010 will be the year to finish some of them.
Below are a few photos of the girls and some of my work since the last time I've posted.
E and her violin teacher.
M at the School open house in early Oct.
E at the School Open house in early Oct.
My Indian Princess and Butterfly Princess at Halloween. I made both of these costumes.
Just a few of the bags/purses that I've been busy making.
No comments:
Post a Comment