E entered the big time this year by starting Kindergarten. She only goes half days in the afternoons. She was very nervous before school started and really didn't show any kind of excitement in regards to starting Kindergarten (especially when people asked her). She just loved the first day, so now she very proudly tells everyone that she is in Kindergarten. She wants to go everyday! I have no worries about her academically just some worries about her emotional state. So far only 2 crying incidents, one where she thought she was in trouble (talked too loud) and the other where she thought she didn't bring back her library book (I had put it in her book bag the day before and she forgot she already returned it). All in all better than I expected. Enjoy some first day of school photos.
M getting on the bus in the morning.
E in front of her School right before she walked into the classroom all by herself.
E getting off the bus after school. She looks so small in this photo!
E right after her first day of Kindergarten.
No comments:
Post a Comment