Friday, June 11, 2010

Last Day of School

Another school year has ended. Today is the last day of school for M. This year was a little more challenging for her academically. Not as easy as 1st grade and more was expected from the kids. We had some struggles with her study habits but in the end she ended up doing well. She is now officially a 3rd grader. Below are photos from her first day of school and from today.

First day of school, Sep 3, 2009

Last day of 2nd grade, June 11, 2010

E's last day of kindergarten was yesterday. She is now officially a 1st grader. She has changed so much over the past school year. Academically she is doing very well so I have no worries about her in 1st grade. She has matured so much too and is a very pleasant, kind little girl. Next year I will have both kids in school all day. It will be an adjustment not having someone home during the day but I think I'll manage :)

First day of Kindergarten, Sep 3, 2009

Last day of Kindergarten, June 10, 2010

No comments: