And Now Introducing the Graduate!
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief
Monday, May 18, 2009
The Graduate!
E is no longer a Preschooler! She had her Preschool Graduation last week. All the kids did a great job singing some songs, reciting some material and giving thanks to their families. It's kind of sad that now I will be entering a new phase of having all School age children. I have been driving to this preschool for 4 years now (M for 2 and E for 2) and now it's over. E is very ready for Kindergarten and I'm looking forward to seeing all that she acoomplishes this coming fall.
And Now Introducing the Graduate!






And Now Introducing the Graduate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment