Saturday, January 24, 2009

UFO's

My little quilt group is having a challenge this year or fun competition. We are suppose to list (up to 10 but I have way more) UFO's or in the quilting world Unfinished Objects. When you complete a quilt on your list, your name goes into a drawing for a prize. The more you complete the more your name gets entered. I've decided to join in on the challenge to see if I can actually finish a quilt this year and that includes the quilting and binding. Usually I consider a quilt completed when I have the top done and that has gotten me in big trouble. I probably have about 50 tops waiting to be quilted sitting in my sewing room (I'm not listing these because it would just take me way too long). I've made a list of my UFO's that I want to complete for the year. When I have totally completed the quilt (including the quilting and binding) I will mark on my list that I've completed it. I will mark also if I actually get the top completed but not quilted so you can see that I'm making a little progress! Wish Me Luck!!

1 comment:

Stacey T. said...

Oh gosh, I think I have 4 or 5 sitting around right now... a purse, the OC, a 30's quilt that I started over a year ago that I said I wouldn't start anything else until it was finished (ha), and a baby ABC quilt. ARGH!